The Summer 2019 Newsletter is now available. In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2019-2020 SACES Leadership
- Impact of Dual Relationships in Counseling Supervision
- ACES 2019 Conference
- The Wounded Healer: Self-Care through Forgiveness
- Using Culturally Relevant Pedagogy to Meet International Student’s Academic Needs
- Counselor Educators and Supervisor’s Role in Preparing Counselors-In-Training for Working with Spiritual African American Women Diagnosed with Infertility
- Acting Like a Counselor: Does Hollywood Get it Right?
- Women in Counselor Education: Intersections of Gender, Class, Sex, Age and Race
- Leadership Roles for Counselor Educators in Crisis Situations
- Fall 2019 Newsletter Submissions
- Social Media and its Impact on Mental Health and Body Image of Women
- Reframing Perceptions of Millennials: Implications for Pedagogical Practices
- Interest Networks
- SACES Graduate Students Opportunity
You may review past copies of newsletters or consider submitting something for the Fall issue (due October 28, 2019).
Contact the SACES Newsletter Co-Editors with questions or submissions:
Brandee Appling and Andrea Jenkins at email@example.com.
We are looking for submissions for consideration in our Fall issue of the SACES Newsletter. This issue will be an edition about Scholarship with topics that apply to practitioners, supervisors, and counselor educators.
Submissions must be between 500 and 800 words and sent electronically as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the author name(s), credentials, affiliation(s), and photo(s) in .jpg, .tif or .gif format.
Students are encouraged to contribute with the support of a faculty member. For questions or more information, please contact the editors at email@example.com.
Contributions are needed by Monday, October 28, 2019.
All the best,
Brandee Appling and Andrea Kirk- Jenkins
Co-Editors SACES Newsletter