Dear SACES Graduate Student/New Professional Members,
SACES Interest Networks are designed to connect members who have similar professional interests within counselor education and supervision. Interest networks provide opportunities for discussion, idea sharing, and collaboration. Uniquely, graduate students have a multitude of growth, change, and hardships. SACES wants to provide a space to discuss issues and concerns to help navigate the journey that is a doctoral program or masters program. Therefore, we are seeking interest in creating a new interest network section specifically for graduate students and new professionals.
As an organization, we want to provide a space to discuss aspects of the journey of being a graduate student/new professional, as well as provide opportunities for leadership.
Benefits for participating in the interest network:
- Connect with other graduate students from the SACES Region
- Collectively create opportunities based on interests (i.e., presentations, research, etc.)
- Experience being a part of leadership with minimum time commitment
- Develop initiatives that speak to the needs of graduate students
- Receive mentorship from the graduate student representative and committee
- Add this to your CV!
If you feel that this interest network would be beneficial to you as a graduate student or new professional, please complete this Graduate Student Interest Network Request Form by September 30, 2019. Your information will be shared with Graduate Student Committee so that they can contact you.
Please contact Hannah Coyt, SACES Graduate Student Representative, at firstname.lastname@example.org questions.
Hannah M. Coyt,M.Ed., LPCC-S, NCC, MHE, CCMHC
SACES Graduate Student Representative