2019 SACES Awards
Please consider nominating your peers, colleagues, and students for a SACES award.
Our awards program is one way we take time to recognize each other for outstanding work in counselor education and supervision.
The 2019 SACES Awards open for nominees are:
- OUTSTANDING TEACHING AWARD
- LOCKE-PAISLEY OUTSTANDING MENTORING AWARD
- L. DIANNE BORDERS CLINICAL SUPERVISION AWARD
- OUTSTANDING TENURED COUNSELOR EDUCATOR AWARD
- OUTSTANDING PRE-TENURE COUNSELOR EDUCATOR AWARD
- OUTSTANDING GRADUATE STUDENT - DOCTORAL LEVEL AWARD
- OUTSTANDING GRADUATE STUDENT - MASTER'S LEVEL AWARD
- COURTLAND LEE SOCIAL JUSTICE AWARD
- OUTSTANDING MASTER'S COUNSELOR EDUCATION PROGRAM
- OUTSTANDING DOCTORAL COUNSELOR EDUCATION AND SUPERVISION PROGRAM
- SACES OUTSTANDING STATE AWARD
Eligibility criteria and nomination details can be found at the following link:
Please send nomination packets, and any inquiries about nominations or the 2019 SACES awards, to the awards committee co-chair Lacey Ricks firstname.lastname@example.org. Nomination packets are due by August 25, 2019.
Lacey Ricks, Ph.D., NCC
SACES Awards Committee Co-Chair