The Spring 2019 Newsletter is now available. In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2018-2019 SACES Leadership
- Special Interest Networks
- Dual Role Supervisors in Community Behavioral and Mental Health Agencies: An Understudied Practice in Clinical Supervision
- ACES 2019 Conference
- Summer 2019 Newsletter Submissions
- The Heart of Supervision
- Cross Cultural Supervision with International Students
- Challenges and Considerations for Site Supervision Among Master’s Level Counseling Preparation Programs
- Trauma among School Aged Children: Ethical Concerns and Implications for Counselor Educators and Supervisors
- Preparing CITs for Supervision
- When Helping Hurts: Compassion Fatigue in Counselors-in-Training and How Supervisors Can Help
- Revisiting Gatekeeping, Remediation and Evaluation in Clinical Supervision
You may review past copies of newsletters or consider submitting something for the Summer issue (due July 1, 2019).
Contact the SACES Newsletter Co-Editors with questions or submissions:
Brandee Appling (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Andrea Jenkins (email@example.com)
We are looking for submissions for consideration in our Summer issue of the SACES Newsletter. This issue will be an open edition with no singular focus and will include multiple topics that apply to practitioners, supervisors, and counselor educators.
Submissions must be between 500 and 800 words and sent electronically as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the author name(s), credentials, affiliation(s), and photo(s) in .jpg, .tif or .gif format.
Students are encouraged to contribute with the support of a faculty member. For questions or more information, please contact the editors at email@example.com.
Contributions are needed by Monday, July 1, 2019.
All the best,
Brandee Appling and Andrea Kirk- Jenkins
Co-Editors SACES Newsletter