Call for ACES Leadership Nominations
SACES is seeking qualified members to nominate for three national leadership positions. If interested in being SACES’ nominee for ACES President-elect-elect, ACES Treasurer-elect-elect, or ACES Representative to ACA Governing Council, please review the ACES position descriptions and eligibility criteria HERE. Candidates may only apply for one position.
You must use a Gmail address to submit your application. Completed online applications must be received at https://bit.ly/2PtQgkU by 6 PM EST on Thursday, May 6, 2021. Your ACES application packet must be uploaded as a single PDF file and include the following:
- 1. A 500-word statement of interest detailing how you meet eligibility criteria,
- 2. A 500-word Inclusion and equity statement noting your experience in inclusion and equity and how they have contributed to that as a professional,
- 3. Current curriculum vita,
- 4. A letter of support from your institution (dean or direct supervisor) indicating they understand the commitment involved in being ACES President, Treasurer, ACA Governing Council Representative and indicating they would support you financially in this role (e.g., course release, Graduate Assistant, Research Assistant, work-study student, stipend), and
- 5. A professional photo to be shared on the ACES website along with your candidate statements.
SACES will share nomination selections with the nominees by Thursday, May 27, 2021. Please direct all inquiries to Elizabeth Villares at email@example.com