Spring 2022 Newsletter
The Spring 2022 Newsletter is now available! In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2021-2022 SACES Leadership
- Engaging and Leading Future Counseling Leaders
- Five Practices of Exemplary Leadership: An Approach for Advocacy and Community with the Black Community
- Counselor Trainees Understanding Child Welfare Involvement Using the MSJCC
- Building Mindful Community
- Peer Support in Times of COVID and Beyond
- Navigating Trauma: Utilizing a Mindfulness Based Intervention Approach
- Teaching and Supervision in Counseling Latest 2021 Issues
- Faculty Connection in a Disconnected World
- Supervision Interest Network
You may review past copies of newsletters here on the SACES website.
Call for Summer 2022 Submissions
We are looking for submissions for consideration in our Summer 2022 issue of the SACES Newsletter. This issue will be an edition about Education - foster best practices in teaching and professional development
Submissions must be between 500 and 800 words (not counting references) and sent electronically as a Word document to email@example.com. Please include the author’s name(s), credentials, affiliation(s), and photo(s) in .jpg, .tif or .gif format.
For questions or more information, please contact the editors at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out previous newsletter issues available from the SACES website. Contributions are needed by Sunday, June 19th.
For questions or more information, please contact the editors at email@example.com.
All the best,
Andrea Kirk- Jenkins and Isabel Farrell
Co-Editors SACES Newsletter