The Spring 2020 Newsletter is now available. In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2019-2020 SACES Leadership
- Advocating for Minoritized Counselor Education Trainees through Foster Belonging
- CALL to Action
- Summer 2020 Newsletter
- Fostering Social Justice Advocacy Identity in Counseling Supervisees
- SACES 2019 Award Recipients
- Leading by Example: Characteristics of Servant Leadership in Counselor Education and Supervision
- Is the Training Enough: Advocating for Marginalized groups through the Lens of Social and Restorative Justice
- SACES 2019 Research Recipients
- Out of the Box: Leveraging Creativity in Cultural Competence and Advocacy
- ONE Profession
- Calling All SACES Interest Networks
- Graduate Student and New Professionals Network
- Graduate Student Committee
You may review past copies of newsletters or consider submitting something for the Summer issue (due July 8, 2020).
Contact the SACES Newsletter Co-Editors with questions or submissions:
Brandee Appling and Andrea Kirk-Jenkins at email@example.com.
We are looking for submissions for consideration in our Summer issue of the SACES Newsletter. This issue will be an edition about Community: Promoting Connection, Leadership, and Service within the Profession.
Submissions must be between 500 and 800 words and sent electronically as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the author name(s), credentials, affiliation(s), and photo(s) in .jpg, .tif or .gif format.
Students are encouraged to contribute with the support of a faculty member. For questions or more information, please contact the editors at email@example.com.
Contributions are needed by Wednesday, July 8, 2020.
All the best,
Brandee Appling and Andrea Kirk- Jenkins
Co-Editors SACES Newsletter