The Fall 2019 Newsletter is now available. In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2019-2020 SACES Leadership
- Have Passport will Travel: Benefits of Study Abroad Experiences
- SACES Multicultural IN
- Incorporating Neurofeedback into Counselor Education
- Spring 2020 Newsletter Submissions
- From Practitioner to Scholar: Helping Doctoral Students Develop a Research Identity
- Academic Writing Productivity: Evidence Based Strategies
- Researcher Identity Development from a Beginning Doctoral Student and Supporting Faculty Member
- The Synergy of Traditional Scholarship and Social Media
- Counselor Educators Role: Mentoring Students through Scholarship Opportunities
- SACES 2019 Award Recipients
- Calling All SACES Interest Networks
- Clinical Mental Health IN
- SACES Graduate Students Opportunity
You may review past copies of newsletters or consider submitting something for the Spring issue (due March 6, 2020).
Contact the SACES Newsletter Co-Editors with questions or submissions:
Brandee Appling and Andrea Jenkins at email@example.com.
We are looking for submissions for consideration in our Spring issue of the SACES Newsletter. This issue will focus primarily on Advocacy: advocate for the profession and inspire a commitment to social justice. These topics can apply to practitioners, supervisors, and counselor educators.
Submissions must be between 500 and 800 words and sent electronically as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the author name(s), credentials, affiliation(s), and photo(s) in .jpg, .tif or .gif format.
Students are encouraged to contribute with the support of a faculty member. For questions or more information, please contact the editors at email@example.com.
Contributions are needed by Friday, March 6, 2020.
All the best,
Brandee Appling and Andrea Kirk- Jenkins
Co-Editors SACES Newsletter