The Fall 2018 Newsletter is now available. In this edition:
- President’s Message
- 2018-2019 SACES Leadership
- Implications of the Aging Brain on Teaching Strategies
- ACES 2019 Conference Proposals and Proposal Reviewers
- From Students to Educators: Doctoral Interns’ Transition Experiences to Counselor Educators
- SACES Multicultural Interest Network 2018-2019
- Have We Met Before?
- Developing a Creative Case Conceptualization Map with Counselors in Training
- Pouring into Professional Development:Establishing a Culture of Mentorship in Counselor Education
- Spiritual Integration vs. Spiritual Imposition: Navigating an Ethical Quandary?
- Addressing Challenges in Counselor Education with Real-Life Skill Practice
- Social Justice and Human-Rights Interest Network
- Preparing Graduate Students to Work with Children from Tough Places
- Developing a Professional Academy for Counselor Education Programs
You may review past copies of newsletters or consider submitting something for the Spring issue (due February 25, 2019).
Contact the SACES Newsletter Co-Editors with questions or submissions:
Brandee Appling (email@example.com)
Andrea Jenkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)