Career Connection at SACES 2018 has begun! Career Connection will take place during the SACES conference in Myrtle Beach, SC, on Friday, October 12 and Saturday, October 13. The steps to participate are outlined for hiring institutions and job seekers below, and more information is available on the Career Connection website (saces.org/career_connection_2018).
In order for hiring institutions and job seekers to benefit the most from what Career Connection offers, job postings (from hiring institutions) and CVs (from job seekers) must be submitted to the Career Connection Committee no later than September 15, 2018. However, hiring institutions and job seekers are still welcome and encouraged to join Career Connection after this date.
- Review the instructions for university representatives.
- Complete the Employer Pre-connection Survey
- Send a 1-page PDF of the job description to email@example.com
- Review the instructions for job seekers.
- Complete the Job Seeker Pre-connection Survey
- Send a 2-page PDF of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Career Connection Committee
Dr. Margaux H. Brown, Co-chair
Dr. Christian D. Chan, Co-chair
Dr. Jane Rheineck, Consultant
Dr. Catherine Roland, Consultant