Please consider nominating your peers, colleagues, and students for a SACES award. Our awards program is one way we take time to recognize each other for outstanding work in counselor education and supervision.
The 2018 SACES Awards open for nominees are:
- Outstanding Teaching Award
- Locke-Paisley Outstanding Mentoring Award
- Outstanding Tenured Counselor Educator Award
- Outstanding Pre-Tenure Counselor Educator Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student - Doctoral Level Award
- Outstanding Graduate Student - Master's Level Award
- Courtland Lee Social Justice Award
- Outstanding Doctoral Counselor Education and Supervision Program
- Outstanding Master's Counselor Education Program
- SACES Outstanding State Award
Eligibility criteria and details for award nominations can be found online (http://saces.org/awards-nominations).
Please send nomination packets, and any inquiries about nominations or the 2018 SACES awards to the Awards Committee Co-Chair, Lacey Ricks, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Award nomination packets are due by September 5, 2018.
Lacey Ricks, Ph.D., NCC
SACES Awards Committee Co-Chair