Friday, October 12, 8 am - 5 pm
Saturday, October 13, 8 am - 2 pm
Dunes Ballroom, Hilton Myrtle Beach
During the 2018 SACES Conference
Please refer to the Work Flow Charts below. These graphics are snapshots of the steps in which recruiting institutions and job seekers will engage during the Career Connection process. In order for employers and job seekers to participate, they MUST have completed BOTH a survey AND submit an abbreviated job description/abbreviated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Abbreviated CV documents should be submitted as PDF documents and no more than 2 pages.
Hiring institutions and job seekers may join Career Connection at any time through the end of the conference. While the pre-conference “connection” process has ended, the committee gladly accepts new hiring institutions and job seekers. Please refer to the processes below to participate.
The purpose of Career Connection is to facilitate face-to-face interactions among recruiting institutions and job seekers. Therefore, the Career Connection Committee assumes that all participants who submit materials to Career Connection also register for and attend the conference.
1. Review the University Representatives Instructions (pdf). This provides step-by-step instructions and guidelines for colleges/universities that would like to advertise faculty positions through Career Connection at SACES 2018 .
2. Complete the Employer Career Pre-connection Qualtrics survey
3. Send job posting to email@example.com
4-6. Review, find, and contact potential applicants.
1. Review the Job Seeker Instructions (pdf). This provides step-by-step instructions and guidelines for job seekers who would like to share their CV with participating institutions.
2. Complete the Job Seeker Career Pre-connection Qualtrics survey
3. Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
4-6. Review, follow up, and connect with potential employers.
The Career Connection Committee will work hard to help connect job seekers with university representatives in an organized and helpful manner.
Dr. Margaux Brown, Co-Chair
Dr. Christian Chan, Co-Chair
Dr. Jane Rheineck, Consultant
Dr. Catherine Roland, Consultant